One of the most decorated members of the Conejo Dental Group, Dr. Sharon Meng takes pride in her extensive background and training in the field of Dentistry. She received her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) at National Yang, Ming Medical College in Taipei, Taiwan. She continued her education at Northwestern University Dental School Chicago, Illinois with a degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.). She went on to pursue her Master of Science in Dentistry (M.S.D.) in Saint Louis University Orthodontic Graduate School St. Louis, Missouri.
Falling in love with the warmth and beauty of Newbury Park, she decided to settle here after completing her education. She has now lived here for over 17 years, settling to simple pleasures such as listening to jazz and blues, singing to Karaoke, reading different forms of literature, and getting preoccupied with gardening.
From the time she settled at Newbury Park up to the present, Dr. Sharon Meng continues to extend her love for dentistry through her admirable work and contributions in General Dentistry, Invisalign Orthodontics, Teeth Whitening, Orthodontics, Dental Restorations and Orthodontics. She is keen on executing perfection in all of her appointments as she believes that the best part of being an accomplished dentist is having the power to restore the beautiful smiles and hearty laughter in all of her customers.
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Board eligible of American Board of Orthodontics
1984: National Yang Ming Medical College – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- 1993: Northwestern University Dental School – Doctor of Dental Surgery Deans commendations for academic excellence in each trimester at Northwestern.
- 1993: Saint Louis University postdoctoral training, specialized in Orthodontics and received Master of Science degree in Dentistry – early graduation as an honor student in December 1993.