Dr. Robert M. Jones is an outstanding member of Conejo Dental Group that best reflects the accolades of the association. He is a graduate of the UC San Francisco School of Dentistry, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. He completed a one year general practice residency at the V.A. Medical Center in West Los Angeles and went on to complete his specialty training in periodontology at the V.A. Medical Center and Marguette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As a board-eligible periodontist, he was also tapped by the UCLA School of Dentistry to be a lecturer in the field of periodontics.
He is the best dentist to consult when it comes to diagnosing and treating diseases and complications of the gums, teeth and jaw. Moreover, he will suggest additional health care tips to clients to help them prevent the onset of more serious oral health problems.
Dr. Robert Jones is not just a highly proficient dentist, because he is also a firm believer of healthy and educational recreational activities as a way of living life to the fullest. In his leisure time, he enjoys activities like hiking, cycling, and camping. As a professional kayaker, he also teaches sea kayaking with the UCLA Recreation Department.
- Lecturer, Section of Periodontics, UCLA School of Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- 1977: Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of California, Riverside
- 1986: Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
- 1987: General Practice Residency, V.A. Medical Center, West Los Angeles
- 1989: Specialty Residency in Periodontology, V.A. Medical Center, Milwaukee