Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Steven Stanley is one of the most successful members of Conejo Dental Group. A graduate of UCLA School of Dentistry, he is also a board-eligible prosthodontist as well as a specialist in the revolutionary field of Implant Dentistry. He also served as the Director of Continuing Education at Cedars-Sinai from 1992 through 1995. Presently, he is a guest lecturer to the General Practice Residents of the same institution.
He embodies the mission and vision of Conejo Dental Groups, not only in terms of providing reliable and affordable dental care services, but also when it comes to giving back to his community. Aside from being active in various high school sports programs that expand on information about oral and dental healthcare for athletes, he is also active in area organizations that provide a helping hand for those less fortunate.
- 1977: St. Louis University - BA Chemistry
- 1982: Graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry
- 1983: Completed a Hospital Dental Residency at Southern Illinois University School of Dentistry
- 1985: Received a Graduate Certification in Prosthodontics from the University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry
- 2000: California State Certification for Oral Conscious Sedation for children